- Imlement and facilitate training program for fresh graduates (ACTION Training)
- Will be in-charge with the technical courses (Java and/or C/C++) for the ACTION training program
- Provides regular reports, assessment, evaluation and analysis to improve the FE training program.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5 year course related to IT (e.g. Compute Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology)
- 2 year-teaching or training experience in the industry or academe
- Has some experience in developing in C/C++ and / or Java
- Excellent communications skills
- Presentation Skills
- Training Facilitation
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science [Instructional Systems Technology]
About Advanced World Systems, Inc.
Established in 1993 as an Offshore Research and Development arm of a joint venture between IBM Japan and Toshiba TEC, we later on became an independent company, establishing our head office in Japan. With more than 20 years in the business operating in the Philippines, Japan, and China, we are the strategic partner of choice by renowned companies like IBM Japan, Ltd., Lenovo, Kyocera, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, and Toshiba-TEC Corporation. Our teams of engineers are both technical experts and bi-lingual (English and Japanese), providing software development solutions and services.