- Quezon City, PhilippinesBDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 17,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP17,000.0025,000.0017,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Responsible for master plan of subdivision and schedule of activities.
- Implement of projects or activities based on approved plans, specifications, revision and approved budget within the duration of contract.
- Responsible for final site topography.
- Manage site, housing subcontractors and staffs in meeting schedules and quality based on standards with tolerance.
- Oversee inventory management through warehouseman.
- Implement and execute 5S of the subdivision.
- Responsible for task assigned by marketing relating with sales, finance or administration on warehousing and water management.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must have at least less than one year experience related to the position.
- Candidate must possess supervisory and problem solving skills.
- Must have a background in site construction and possess engineering technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and has an ability to lead.
- Excellent decision making.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
SALARY OFFER INCLUSIONS:
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization)
- Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Uniform (effective upon regularization)
Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Day
- Company Outing (Including immediate family members)
- Sports Activities (basketball,volleyball,badminton,bowling)
- Team Building
- Christmas Party
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Civil Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.