- Quezon City, PhilippinesBDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0022,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the overall warehouse operations. He/She handles overall planning and smooth flow of movement of the rental items, from dispatch, receiving, maintenance and back to stock.
- Ensure that customers are happy with our service by providing on-time preparations, complete and correct orders.
- Guarantee 100% accuracy of inventory, that there is enough buffer for stocks and items are in good and usable condition for events by running an efficient inspection and maintenance system.
- Ensure quality of items by conducting a strict quality check before the items go back to stock and before dispatch.
- Make sure that the stocks are maximized by fixing all reparable items.
- Verify all issuance and receiving has the correct and complete documents and ensure minimal to zero losses and that issues along the way are resolved quickly and effectively by analyzing the root cause and recommending action plans.
- The Warehouse Supervisor is also responsible for investigating customer concerns and/or feedbacks and come up with action plans to improve customer service.
- Analyze, improve and review warehouse policies, procedures and systems. Schedule and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment and following up on work results.
- He/She is also responsible for training and development of the team and perform other duties necessary for smooth projects implementation.
- The candidate must have at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 years work related experience.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate warehouse operations.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Possess good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate team and has good communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Software such as Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Highly organized and has the ability to solve problems.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Inventory Control
- Document management system software
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.