Prepare job analysis and execute the end to end recruitment and selection process to efficiently fill in vacant positions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Prepare job analysis which consists of at least job description and specification.
- Record and file approved manpower requisition form (MRF).
- Identify, execute and analyze different sourcing strategies based on vacant positions.
- Screen and invite qualified applicants for the pre-employment assessment.
- Prepare and administer pre-employment examinations.
- Conduct an initial interview.
- Check and record results of pre-employment examinations to the database.
- Shortlist applicants for a second interview and endorse to interviewers.
- Assist shortlisted applicants and interviewer on the scheduled interview.
- Conduct a background investigation.
- Notify applicants on the status of their job applications.
- Send job offers to selected applicants for hiring.
- Send pre-employment requirements to applicant who accepted the job offer.
- Prepare and endorse employment contract for approval of the management.
- Receive and verify submitted requirements of prospect employee.
- Forward approved contract to prospect employee.
- Perform company orientation to newly-hired employee.
- Scan and file 201 for newly hired.
- Must have at least Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferably in Human Resources Development Management or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must be organize and keen to details.
- Preferebly with experience in recruitment & selection process
- Residing within Quezon City, Caloocan or Bulacan Area.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- MS Office
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Human Resources
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.