- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Assessment of credit applications
- Recommendations for approval and declines to appropriate DLA holder
- Submission of credit applications to LMI
- Ordering and checking of valuations, credit files, and credit assessment calculations
- Monitoring of SLAs
- Primary contact for credit-related enquiries from staff, mortgage managers and third party suppliers
- Checking of quality/accuracy of data input by pre-credit staff
- Input and updating of data onto core systems
- Ensuring KPI’s are adhered to.
- Ensuring the service and quality objectives are being attained and maintained on a consistent basis.
- Regular liason with the Sydney based Credit team regarding issues/progress
- Loans are to be processed to meet contract deadlines.
- Assist other processors, Underwriters and Credit department as needed.
- Maintains a focus on enhancing customer service skills and knowledge
- Advise Team Leaders of any delays in processing applications
- Experience in mortgage is an advantage
- Experience in dealing with third party introducers (e.g. Mortgage managers)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of post-settlement operational workflow preferred (e.g. Loan variations)
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Willing to train new hire or conduct further training for staff for procedure updates or changes.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Experience with providing and receiving coaching and feedback
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Analytical Skills;
- Ability to provide insight based on analysis;
- Knowledge sharing mentality
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.