Assistant Manager, Consumer Marketing for GrabMart
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Get to know our Team:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
The team is responsible for the consumer-driven marketing efforts of GrabFood and GrabMart services in the Philippines if you share our vision of driving Southeast Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
Get to know the Role:
Plan, coordinate and execute marketing campaigns that are aligned with company-wide objectives, as well as budget management and target tracking. You will be leading the marketing efforts for GrabMart and GrabFood, and will have to work closely with business stakeholders for alignment on marketing.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You should have a clear understanding of end-to-end marketing strategies, and be able to break down complex issues into executable strategies and detailed tactics.
As the Consumer Marketing team is responsible for driving multiple Grab services in the Philippines, the ideal candidate should possess the ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing landscape and be ready to move with the needs of the business.
The day-to-day activities:
- Drive business growth across all target segments via acquisition and retention initiatives that hit business objectives and build brand loyalty.
- Responsible for the end-to-end design and execution of strategic campaigns including concept ideation, media and demand planning, go-to-market strategy, and budget planning. React fast to mid-campaign performance and optimize in between campaign activities.
- Manage reporting and analysis across marketing campaigns, using data to drive better campaigns through a test and learn approach.
- Work with all key stakeholders and supporting functions (internal and external) to deliver high-quality work for creative, PR, media buying, events, etc. for Grab.
- Work with our marketing analytics and consumer research teams to drive insight into how consumers are using our platform and translate these insights into innovative campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, and/or Business Administration.
- At least 4-6 years of relevant marketing experience, with familiarity with the entire marketing mix – you have a good knowledge of how and when to leverage different marketing channels from above-the-line and below-the-line communications for brand activation. You must also have a clear understanding of how to plan an end-to-end marketing roll out for new campaigns (e.g. product launches, consumer campaigns, merchant campaigns, etc.)
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint, and Google tools such as Google Slides, Sheets, etc
- Excellent knowledge of the Philippine market, deep understanding of consumer insights and media landscape.
- Results-oriented and data-driven: Able to make data-informed decisions for a marketing plan. Proven track record of utilizing data in creating innovative and interesting ideas that are successfully operationalized into impactful marketing campaign execution.
- Resourceful and creative: Knack for identifying great marketing creative. You work well with creative people, knowing how they need to be briefed and managed in order to deliver the most impactful creative work.
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
- E-commerce and/or FMCG marketing background will be a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Creative Thinking
- Analyzing Data
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Service
- Content Marketing
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.