- Quezon City, PhilippinesCorner Banawe Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 300,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.00300,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Want to live your life to the fullest? Dream, plan, and you take charge of your own future by Building Your Own Business. With Manulife, you can achieve your goals and can help others achieve theirs too. You will be given high impact training and mentorship to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
- Develops, manages, leads, and grows his or her own team
- Strategizes and executes ways to achieve sales targets and team growth
- Maintains meaningful relationships with advisors and clients through updates and assistance when necessary
- Attends weekly meetings, trainings, and learning sessions with peers in Quezon City and Makati
- Conducts regular meetings with the team
What we offer under our Leadership Recruitment Program
- A minimum allowance of Php 30,000.00 per month and may increase depending on current annual income.
- Up to 50% Team Management Compensation based on your team's production.
- Additional 2% Override Commission based on the number of active sales associates in your team.
- Additional Php 1,000 bonus per new recruit.
- An additional year-end bonus of Php 5,000 (minimum) per new recruit.
- An additional year-end bonus of 8% of annual team production.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses
- Access to more than 50 Manulife branches all over the country
- Bachelor's degree in any field;
- Strong communication, presentation, planning, and analytical skills;
- Highly coachable;
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales or marketing;
- Experience as a sales manager in the following industries is an advantage: banking, bancassurance, pharmaceutical, automotive, FMCG, real estate;
- Computer literate
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Work-life balance
- Travel incentives (Local and International)
- Unlimited income opportunity
- Learn from top professionals with regular learning sessions
- Retirement fund managed by Manulife's professional fund managers
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Action Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Time Management
- Leadership skills
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor Z Square Mall Del Monte, Corner Banawe St, Santa Mesa Heights, Quezon City, 1115 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Insurance, Financial Services
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.