Junior Systems Developer
- San Juan, PhilippinesSan Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist the IT Head in designing and developing business to business system interfaces with 3rd Party partners/suppliers, including internal requirements on integration and enhancement.
- Defines and implements best-practices in programming standards, naming conventions, database structure, system interfaces and GUIs. Defines technical documentation and user’s manual standards. Ensures that all programs/modules adhere to these standards;
- Performs the preparation of and training for system information processes, data flow diagrams, databases, screens, reports, system interfaces, access controls and user procedures;
- Performs the design, coding & development, documentation, User-Acceptance Testing, training, hand-holding and support for new or modified systems;
- Project manage, and administer the end to end progress of the project, new services, or enhancement that will be assign to the employee based on business requirements. Part of the role as Project specialist as the 1st hat and systems developer as the 2nd hat is to oversee and monitor the system rollout and enhancements for implementation. Proactively analyze the entire operation for needed improvements and enhancements as the need arise and stands as the 1st level development support for EPI’s internal system.
- Monitor software application issues and concerns and perform appropriate resolution within agreed service level agreements;
- Planning and achieving IT Systems Development financial objectives by identifying cost reductions opportunities and implementing initiatives through introduction of new application software, revision of existing software and/or rationalization of software licenses;
- Analyzing and recommending annual budget for IT Systems Development, scheduling and monitoring expenditures.
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Education: Graduate of Computer Science, Information Systems Management or it’s equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years experience in IT related support, preferably with minimum 2 years in IT Systems Development and Implementation. With IT Project Management experience or it’s equivalent.
- Trainings Required (but not as a condition for hiring):
- ITIL, ISO, Project Management, Systems Development Life Cycle, LAMP stack, Web Programming (HTML, Java Script, C#, Firebird and Linux
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.