We are looking for individuals who can evangelize the idea that productive work can be done from anywhere! Right now businesses are spending billions on larger than necessary workspaces. The pandemic has forced businesses to consider work-from-home arrangements, but businesses are struggling to see this as a sustainable and productive way to move forward.
Squadzip is the Digital Extension of the Office, a platform that serves as a central reporting hub for all types of customer interactions, face-to-face interactions, video calls, voice calls, messaging, and more. We are looking for a few, energetic, driven individuals to help us spread this movement across the world.
- As an ambassador of Squadzip, you get to advocate the idea that wherever you are, you can stay on top of your work and be productive.
- Boost and strengthen relationships with new and potential clients.
- Confidently represent Squadzip by pitching and doing product demonstrations, leading implementation workshops, training sessions, and various client meetings to various stakeholders, media, and customers.
- Launch, propel, and work your way to win deals towards closure, and eventually renewal.
- Support various Customer Success processes.
- Generate leads and build a pipeline of opportunities through your own personal network and contacts, through Channel Partners, and through cold-calling.
- Manage and grow our base of Reseller/Partners.
- Engage Product teams by providing timely feedback and suggestions, to further strengthen our solutions.
- Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Preferably with some experience in sales /account management or client facing role.
- Must have strong presentation and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Business Correspondence
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Operations Analysis
- Market Research
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1157 Rodriguez Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings