IT Staff (HRMD)
- Taguig, Philippines3rd Floor, HRMD, East Service Road, South Superhighway, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the implementation and monitoring of HRMD/HRD programs, projects and activities in the following HR functions:
- Recruitment, Selection and Placement
- Performance Management and Leave and Payroll Administration
- Employee Welfare and Benefits Programs
- Human Resource Information System
- Creates and maintains databases relevant to the maintenance of personnel records and other documents; and
- Performs other related functions.
- Graduate of BS Information Technology or other relevant courses
- Preferably with experience in database creation and maintenance
- Must be willing to render overtime service
- Must be a Filipino citizen
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.