- Quezon City, Philippines, 28A Victoria Villas, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0025,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Organize and administer a health service program
- Delivers a comprehensive and safe nursing practice related to health, risks, accidents, injuries, hazards and other unsafe conditions
- Give immediate treatment to staff and workers on site in case of injury or illness.
- Blood pressure monitoring on staff and workers at jobsite
- Facilitate the seminar on Standard First Aid, BLS CPR and Disaster Management Training on site.
- Facilitate health education and counselling in imparting appropriate health and safety information to workers such as health hazards, habits of cleanliness and orderliness.
- In charge of the implementation of company policies and programs regarding Drug-Free workplace, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, Smoke-Free and Hepatitis B including the distribution and posting of materials and giving lectures for dissemination of information
- Administers, stores and controls medical supplies in the project site.
- Other tasks maybe assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing (with or without license)
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required skills: flexible, approachable, keen to details, proactive and emotionally stable
- Preferably with BOSH Certificate and First Aid Training Certificate
- Willing to be assigned in Pasig City
- Can start ASAP
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit A Victoria Villas, 28 M. Cuenco Street corner Mayon Street, Brgy. Sta. Teresita, Quezon City
- Sales and Marketing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.