IT Service Delivery Manager
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Service Delivery Manager oversees the delivery of services or service technology to the company’s client or customers. He or she recommends policies designed to ensure consistent delivery of high service performance, and ensures that these policies created are followed. Monitors the delivery of the service and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes. He/she has general oversight over employees involved in the delivery process, even though he may not be their direct manager. Ultimately, the Service Delivery Manager is accountable for carrying out the required processes and tasks, ensures delivery processes are efficient and cost effective. He/she also makes sure that costs are reduced and processes are streamlined without adversely impacting clients’ experience. A key role for this position is to constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involved in the creation Service Level Agreements
- Facilitates periodic evaluation and negotiation of SLA’s.
- Translates customer requirements into working instructions for Service Delivery.
- Mitigating and solving escalations with urgency and determination
- Provide regular update to customers for on-going activities such as Incident/Problem resolution, service request, activities related to Change Request, etc.
- Provide detailed reports related to service delivery performance
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Ensuring that quality services are delivered with regard to the agreed SLA.
- Manages delivery and lifecycle of services for business strategy development
- Identify and analyze issues based on feedbacks provided by customers and be able to formulate plans in eliminating bottlenecks.
- Graduate of any four- or five-year collegiate course preferably in the field of Information and Communication Technology
- At least 2 years of experience of being technical support engineer
At least 2 years customer facing service delivery management or project management experience
Basic ICT Knowledge covering network and information security an advantage
Work related experience performing ICT Project Management and/or Service Management
Preferably ITIL certified
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.