- Responsible for the creation, implementation, and maintenance of master data management solutions that will enable Siloam to maximize system capabilities, enhance data quality, and drive business performance.
- Analyze and enrich master data elements, optimizing the structure and flow of data between users and stakeholders.
- Lead data management efforts across the organization, managing data governance and ensuring data integrity.
- Oversee initiatives aimed at improving the quality of data management processes.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an individual contributor is required, with a preference for at least 1 year in a supervisory/team manager role.
- Extensive knowledge in Master Data Management, encompassing technology, processes, and policies.
- Experience in Data Management related project implementation or improvement is preferred.
- Exposure to DMBOK is advantageous.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are required.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
About Siloam Hospitals Group
Siloam Hospital Group (SHG) is Indonesia's top leading hospital chain with 41 hospital units across the nation. Providing progressive and innovative healthcare services since 1996, Siloam was established in a mission to increase equitable access to affordable, quality healthcare across Indonesia. The Group's vision of International Quality, Reach, Scale, and Godly Compassion continues to set the platform for Siloam to respond to the dynamic social transformation in Indonesia, while at the same time developing a business strategy that allows our hospitals to operate at a lower cost on economies of scale and enhance affordability in the nation's medical care demands. Siloam continually seeks out motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Join us as we make way to push boundaries and pioneer into the era of innovation, transformation, and digitalization! The Skill to Pioneer. The Spirit to Care. #BersamaSiloam Find us on: PT Siloam International Hospitals Tbk (Head Office) Gedung Fak. Kedokteran UPH Lt. 32, Jl. Boulevard Jend. Sudirman No. 15 Lippo Village, Tangerang - Banten 15810, Indonesia Instagram: @siloamhospitals & @alasiloam LinkedIn: Siloam Hospitals Group