Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.
Why work for Ylopo?
At Ylopo we offer team members:
- a commitment to personal development,
- guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
- excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
- team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and other company wide events
- a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
The Branded Sites Team Lead is responsible for managing the branded site experience of new and existing clients. The team lead will supervise branded sites team members under the Web Specialist or Custom Design Organization. Branded Sites Team Lead is also responsible for managing the processes associated with new site builds, site edits, and requests for custom design work. The Branded Sites Team Lead will report to the Manager of Branded Sites and will work closely with other members of CS Leadership, including the Director, Client Success, CTO, billing, product, and sales teams.
- Supervise branded sites team members and manage their performance and goals, including conducting regular check-ins, and performance reviews.
- Develop processes to improve efficiencies within the branded sites team, with regard to site creation, site edits, and custom design work
- Implement and enforce individual KPIs
- Develop strategies to hit team KPIs
- Track and manage team and goals and effectively communicate progress and metrics to executive leadership
- Serve as the client-facing point of escalation for issues related to branded sites
- Including communicating with clients via Zoom, phone, text, and email
- Help complete tickets, requests, and other tasks as needed to support branded sites team members
- Work closely with the training team to ensure accurate, updated branded sites training resources are available to clients and other internal departments
- Attend CS Team Leadership meetings and contribute to the success of the overarching CS team and company goals
- Work closely with leadership in other departments to ensure a cohesive and high quality customer experience across the board and to ensure the branded sites product is well incorporated into the Ylopo Product Suite as a whole.
- Help with interviewing and hiring and training new branded sites team members
- 1 year experience as a Ylopo branded sites team member in a technical role (e.g. Web Specialist, Front End Developer, Web Designer) preferred for internal candidates
- 2 years minimum experience as a team leader in a technical role (e.g. Web Specialist, Front End Developer, Web Designer) preferred
- Operational mindset with technical ability to learn and understand complex processes/concepts and adjust as needed.
- Ability to understand and convey detailed information about our services and systems
- Ability to take the initiative and see projects and tasks through to completion
- Ability to effectively manage a team of remote team members
- Ability to multitask, and work independently toward deadlines
- Experience with Squarespace, web design, CSS/HTML, or Digital Marketing/SEO
- Understanding of real estate and the real estate profession a plus, but not necessary
- Management experience a plus, but not necessary
- Positive demeanor, trustworthy and professional character
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The processor should be 2.0ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required for both main and back-up hardware
- Ram should be at least 8 GB with 100 gb Free disk space
- A headset with the noise-canceling feature
- 10 Mbps & up wired connection for the main internet service
- strictly no USB Sticks allowed for backup internet connection
Shift Schedule: 8AM/9AM - 5PM/6PM Pacific Standard
Rate: starts at PHP 80,000
Magic Word: Yloper
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus